You may already have noticed some new features on the Contentoo platform?
We’re excited to share some changes that we hope will help you manage your projects more efficiently, have a firm grip on your ‘to-do’ list, or simply look back on all the great work we’ve already produced together!
Here are the highlights:
- Action-based buttons: new buttons show you exactly which tasks require your attention – just click through to action them.
- Sorting options: you can now organise and display your projects how you like them, whether it’s by creation date, deadline or action required.
- Filters: we’ve added more filter options so you can select projects by features such as service type, status, project owner or chosen freelancer.
- Project stages tabs: we’ve reordered the tabs so project drafts (now ‘concept briefings’) come before ‘active projects’ and ‘completed projects’.
- Status tracking: a new ‘days remaining’ column and visual warnings of upcoming or missed deadlines help you keep on top of project progress.